What is soft washing?
Soft washing is a low pressure cleaning process which uses an environmentally friendly cleaning solution specially blended for each individual project. The cleaning solution is applied at low pressure that unlike some power washing techniques, will not hurt or damage painted surfaces, stonework, wood, gutters, house siding, or roofing material.
Why soft washing not power washing.
High pressure washing systems should not be used on your house or roof - instead choose soft washing!
* Without also introducing the correct chemicals to sanitize the surface as well as clean it, power washers only strip away the top of the algae bloom.
* Power washers and pressure washers can damage house siding and roofs.
* The constant blasting and blowing used during pressure washing accelerates the aging of surfaces.
Protect health at home & at work.
Algae, mold, mildew, bacteria, etc... are well known allergy culprits.
* Roof stains spreading around your home could be contributing to the problems of allergy sufferers.
* Every time it rains, the fungus on your roof drips down spores onto patios, driveways, decks and walls. These spore colonies are then transported into your home by foot traffic, pets or blown by the air.
Sick Building Syndrome
Sick Building Syndrome is another condition where algae and moulds can contribute. Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems suck in air from tops of roofs on commercial buildings or hospitals. Algae, mould, mildew and bacteria blast seeds or spores into the air that are collected by these intakes and distributed throughout the building.
Clogged gutters hold water, may cause rot on the roof, and even become a breeding ground for insects and birds! Let Afterglow Power Washing take care of cleaning your gutters too.
Brighten up Your Home with a Clean Roof.
Are you fed up with the discoloration on your roof? Do you hate the moss growing there? Are you tired of cleaning up bits of moss that have fallen from your roof onto your footpaths, car, etc. Is the moss also encouraging birds on to your roof, leaving unsightly bird droppings?
That discoloration on your shingles or tiles is not the result of dirt alone. It is caused by bacteria called Gleocapsa Magma. If the bacteria are left untreated it is soon followed by the growth of lichen and moss. Moss and lichen on the roof takes from the appearance of your house reducing its value.
Protect your Roof and Extend its Life.
Roof shingle manufacturers agree that the effectiveness of power and pressure cleaning techniques are only temporary, and discoloration, lichen, and moss, are likely to recur. However, Afterglow Power Washing soft washing technique uses algae resistant roofing products that will inhibit future growth.
* Remove the algae, mildew, fungus and lichen at their root system
* Remove leaves, sticks and debris collecting on your roof. This build-up holds moisture and can quickly damage your roof shingles.
* Prevent fungal organism from decomposing the roof surface, creating cracks and fissures.
* Achieve a lasting clean to treat the problem not just blast away at the surface.
The four basic reasons for cleaning a roof are:
* Improve your home's appearance
* Extending the life of your roof
* Save energy
* Protect your family's health
Contact Afterglow Power Washing today - the effective roof & exterior cleaning company.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (843) 333-0883
AFTERGLOW POWERWASHING, LLC
PLEASE CHECK BACK WHEN THE PANDEMIC IS LIFTED. THANK YOU!